Getting the Scriptures to our people is not an easy task.
- First, the Word of God is not yet in every language!
- Secondly, the Scriptures must be printed, collated, and bound by a ministry like Bearing Precious Seed or BEAMS
- Then we must ship those Scriptures to Bangkok, then to the border, then across the river and mountains.
- There are many obstacles but with the help of partners like YOU our people can have a Bible.
WE NEED GOD’S PEOPLE TO PROVIDE THE FINANCIAL RESOURCES TO PROVIDE THE WORD OF GOD TO OUR PEOPLE – GOD’S WORD SAVE SOULS!
“Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” – Romans 10:17
- One Scripture container costs $4500.
- Then there is transportation costs in Thailand and Myanmar.
- Then there is distribution to our Pastors and their congregations.
WILL YOU HELP TO GET THE WORD OF GOD TO A PEOPLE HUNGRY FOR GOD’S WORD?
The Trail of Burmese Scriptures
Many volunteers load the Scriptures into containers.
Volunteers pray over loaded Scriptures before they leave for Myanmar
Burmese Scriptures leave for shipping
After 42 days on-board ship, then at least one week in customs
and transit to Mae Sot, the Burmese Scriptures have arrived.
The Scriptures are picked up on the border and prepared
for “strategic re-location” into the hands of Burmese believers.
Burmese Scriptures are taken carefully across the river
(which is the borderbetween Thailand and Myanmar)
Burmese Scriptures reach the city of Yangon (old Rangoon)
and are distributed to Pastors for their people.
Burmese Scriptures finally reach new believers in Myanmar
The Word of God brings NEW LIFE IN CHRIST
And despite opposition, the Word of God, that cannot be bound,
reaches the streets of Myanmar.